Sunday, 4 May 2014

crazy crafters may blog hop framelits


Well folks it's that time again, blog hop day.  So excited. I had to put in an order so I could partake again this month (such a shame hehehe). This months theme is Framelits hosted by the Fabulously amazingly awesomely talented Angela Lorens (a fan maybe you think lol). I personally can't wait for the hop to go live so I can see all the fabulous creations! Anyhoo I'm stop 6 on the hop which means if you got here the right way you just left Kate Benade @ Stampin with Kate if not never fear the full line up is at the bottom of this post ;).

So this month with Mothers day fast approaching I thought a card for it would be the best.  The product that I had to buy for it was the Hexagon Hive Thinlets Die.  OMG I love it! So here is what I came up with...



I decided I had to make a second card simply because I had scraps lol yes scrap queen strikes again.
anyway the first card is fairly self eplanitory, to adhere the cutout i decided to use tombo to secure it, as you can see below...

 And in case you are wondering above is how I drew in the hexagons on the second card. Thought it gave a pretty cool effect.  So anyways hope yous like it, and be sure to check back in often to see my new projects and of course monthly, first sunday 7pm of every month for our crazy blog hops.

Next up on the blog is my beautiful friend Michelle who always creates awesome projects. Hope to see you all again soon :)

 Blog line up:


8 comments:

  1. They are both brilliant. Thanks for sharing Tami.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful mothers day cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Tamie! I love the hexagon die!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have used that die SO well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh this makes me fall in love with this die..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Tamie! I love your tutorial pics :)

    ReplyDelete