Sunday, 15 June 2014

crazycraftersjunebloghopprojectlife

Wow all these things that I haven't done before! I am loving being a part of this blog hop each month because it is making me do things I normally wouldn't.  This month of course is all about the newly launched with Stampin' Up! Project Life.  I had never seen it before or heard about it so as with every month, sadly I had to purchase new product, lucky for me being a demonstrator I could pre-order before it is released to the public (hehe, so who wants to be a demo now huh ;)? ). This was really exciting and really daunting for me because one, I am primarily a card maker, so lets take a look...
Oh oops I am second in the line-up today so if you to me in order you should have just left Kylie Bertucci's blog. Now lets check it out hehe...
I decided to do a double page spread because I wanted to use photos from our 2014 Inspire, Create, Share Conference in Melbourne that I have not long returned from. I had a ball meeting all the fabulous ladies and hugging them for real instead of virtuals.
So the pages I bought the pack so I had a big selection of options to use as I'm new to Project Life I had no idea what I wanted or how to use it.
For the left page I used a couple of different sized cards out of the Project Life card kit collection to journal on, the washi tape is also out of the accessories pack pack.  I love the little embellishments too like the little arrow. I am not sure what project life is meant to be so I figure its however I wanted it to be, so I used the gold glitter card that was scrap from one of our make and takes from convention (yes I am a hoarder lol) because I figure it is a little momento from the occasion that fits with the page.

This Page I only used one little card because dang it I like to see more photos lol. So instead I used little stickers out of the accessory pack to do my journalling on.  The two photos in the second row on either end were from the awards night after party that Stampin' Up! put on featuring Bjorn Again, was an awesome night and everyone had a ball (even the security guys I was having fun with hehehe)
                
Look at these gorgeous puppies, this is Sherlock and Angel and they are two stampers that are very disruptive they have to be with Mum constantly, it's a joy to watch and gave me quite a giggle.  I really love all the little stickers that you get in the accessories pack, theyre so cute and go so well with the project life boxes.

lol this is the fabulous Wonder Woman otherwise known as Skye-Lee. So much fun was had at convention.

I love the fact that there are no rules it's whatever you like for this. The washi tape meant that I could position my card exactly where I wanted it and it would stay there, meaning I don't have to fill the sleeve with something else as a backing.

woop woop Bonnie's Engaged, need I say more :) (she is so beautiful and funny, definitely a highlight of convention is hearing her speak.

I love the little camera on this page, it is again part of the accessory pack but this time I stuck it to the outside.

Two of the fabulous ladies I met in person finally were Skye-Lee (who was generously my host for my trip down) and Rose who carpooled with us each day to convention.

This here is the little Project life boxes, I love them, they are so small and cute but carry all you need to do your journalling while on your trip so you don't forget anything, the pens to not come in the box tho, they were purchased separately through Stampin' Up!

All the items used are listed below, if you want to order any of them please feel free to contact me as I don't have an online store happy looking and shopping :)
Price$20.95

Price$16.95

Price$11.95

                                                                    Price$6.95

Well I hope you liked my first attempt at project life. Be sure to check in again soon to see more projects with the soon to be released products.

Next up in the lineup is Carolina Evans who i am sure will have done something awesome, enjoy checking them all out and I hope to see you back here soon :) 


Blog Line Up -
1. Kylie Bertucci at Crafty Kylie
2. Tamie Holt at Tamie Luvs Craft 2
3. Carolina Evans at Studio Evans
4. Deborah Raymer at Debzhouse
5. Laura Britten at stamping with Laura Jane
6. Sue Wdowik at Nigh Nigh Birdie
7. Alex Trofimov at Pink Crafty Mama
8. Teena Maher at Stamping with Teena
9. Angela Lorenz at Angs Crafty Cards

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Tamie love your layouts and my babies are so pretty too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Tamie! Awesome memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Tamie!! Yay we made your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome Tamie! Was fabulous to finally meet some great ladies in our team

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your PLxSU pages Tamie. The photo with Kate trying to eat the bread! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these, they are just that bit different! I especially like the use of the pocket, and not filling it so there is some clear space around it! Oh ideas!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pages Tamie. Nice to relive a bit of the convention excitement.

    ReplyDelete