Tuesday, 13 September 2016

Sarah Berry's Strawsberry Sketches #SS009

Poor Sarah is going to feel like I am stalking her lol.  I found this sketch while looking for inspiration for our Crazy Crafters Blog Hop featuring Sarah and CASEing her, click here if you haven't seen the hop.  I am a sucker for butterflies so as soon as I saw this sketch I knew I needed to play.


What is a bit hilarious to me is that I didn't end up using a butterfly on my card.  I busted open this stamp set for the first time to make this little beauty.

Sparkly Seasons is the Stamp set used for this card and what a gorgeous little set it is, I love that it's easy to see through the photopolymer to line up and layer on the project.  I used Candy Cane Lane DSP (yes I actually used DSP for a change lol) this paper is so gorgeous I couldn't resist buying it. Colours used were Soft Sky, Real Red, Soft Suede and Tangerine Tango for the snowmans cutest little nose.  I used Dazzling Diamonds for the snow and used the acetate sheet from the stamp set to make my globe glass.  Foam Adhesive Strips are perfect to keep all that glitter where it is meant to be.  And Merriest Wishes is the set for the Sentiment.  I like how it turned out and my kids LOVE it lol they're all asking for it for their teachers for christmas.

Feel free to leave a comment with your opinions or suggestions, I love hearing from you all.

Until next time Stay Well and Happy Crafting.  Tamie xx

2 comments:

  1. Tamie, this card is adorable, The snowman in the snow globe looks very much at home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamie, this card is adorable, The snowman in the snow globe looks very much at home :)

    ReplyDelete