Sunday, 23 October 2016

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with Bibi Cameron


This is what I decided to CASE.

I chose this because my Daughter came to me and said she wanted to give her teacher a white chocolate as a farewell gift as she was leaving to have her baby.  I didn't get to take photos because as per kids right she gave me notice, and I ended up making it outside the school while they were getting started for the day.  That meant two things. 1. I had to get the school to take a picture of them together for me so Cathy had something to remember her by and so you all could see it (I haven't got permission to post the photo so if you see this Sensai let me know and I'll remove it) and 2. I had to go out and buy another box of chocolate so I could recreate it (it's called taking one for the team I believe lol). This one was made with Soft Suede and Bermuda Bay.

   

The remake is a little different as I'm in a more SIMPLE mood today hahaha.  The colours used this time were Soft Suede and Sugarplum.  Love that ribbon! A little wink of stella on the sentiment (You've Got This stamp set) and Hardwood stamp in Soft Suede and sponged in the same colour and that is this done. super simple but lovely at the same time. I apologize for the photos it's a lovely rainy day here so there was no chance of good pics.



I love that I managed to get the sparkle in the sentiment to show up (there's a first for everything)

 

 

Well until next time stay well and Happy Crafting Tamie

14 comments:

  1. mmmm Chocolate! Great CASE, and beautiful project xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the whole concept Tami, and both chocolate covers are awesome, well done! I do think my fave is the Bermuda bay/butterfly box :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely lovvvvvvvvve this Tami, what a great idea. Angexo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great little box & I love your bow, it's tied perfectly! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! What a tasty project Tamie. Love it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card/chocolate box Tami. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great project Tami. I though it was a card till I saw the chocolate inside - Love it. Your bow is perfect, what is your secret :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card and chocolate box Tami.- Love it! makes a great gift package. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love to see that you put in such great use this project and I can see you have added butterflies! This is a very nice final touch. TFS. x Bibi

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a great idea Tamie....love the woodgrain

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great gift idea! I really like the wood grain.

    ReplyDelete