Sunday, 9 October 2016

Crazy Craftrers Blog Hop Featuring Amy Koenders



Welcome to another CC Blog Hop.  To see all of the wonderful creations, see the full line up with their links below.  If you have the time please leave us a comment as it makes our day to see others loving what we do.  This time we are CASEing the super talented Amy Koenders.  So for the Hop the card I chose was this one below. It's very simple and sweet and I am dying to use some of the NEW 2017 Occasions Catalogue DSP and I thought this was the perfect project to highlight it...

merry-medley-stamp-with-amy-k


Here is what I made.  I used Whisper White and Real Red Cardstock.  Real Red Ink and a little Whisper White Bakers Twine.  The Stamp Set is BRAND NEW, I got it from Onstage as a gift from the table at the end of the day as my Birthday was next YAY!!! Love Love Love It!!  
 Now, my CASE of this card evolved.  I had intended it to be upright the same as Amys but decided I liked the layout I was doing as a landscape instead of a portrait.  I used the paper from the Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack. 

The hearts and arrow were cut with the Love Notes Framelits Dies.   The little love heart and swirl pattern across the card was made using the aforementioned stamp set, it is called Sealed with Love, I stamped it three times across the page and then fussy cut around it and used it like a filigree/ lace edge.                                                                                                                   

The sentiment, OMG the sentiment! What a nightmare. I direct stamped versamark onto the paper and White Embossed it, and hated it.  So I decided, well I'll just sponge it with a little Real Red Ink to make it POP, bleh it looked awful!  So then I continued to fiddle (the better half suggested I shelf it as I was getting annoyed lol, however I'm a bit stubborn and wouldn't give up 'till I had made it right.  
 I ended up using the same sentiment that I used in the first place but this time went the other way around and stamped the little swirls in each corner, I fussy cut around it.  Then I thought about making it a little more interesting.  So I used some more of the little stamps and fussy cut around them.  Lucky for you they come with framelits, and even better they come as a bundle with the stamp set.  These are available January 4th 2017 to the public.  If you would like to get them sooner contact me and I'll be happy to help you get it in December.


Well until next time Stay Well and Happy Crafting.  Tamie xx
 

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love your colors and design. The die cuts are fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy K, lucky I had you to CASE ;-)

      Delete
  2. Tamie I love your card you have created here! There are so many little details that I see every time I look. Makes me keep looking at it more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, what a lovely thing to say. Thank you so much hunny.

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful card.
    So sorry you missed the hop because this is amazing!!!
    I love this collection and can't wait to get it in the mail when my PPP arrives. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for the lovely compliment Kayla. I too can't wait to get the collection! I was a bit lucky because I used all the remaining cardstock in the make and takes I used the framelits to cut a few extra bits and pieces ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is a lot of detail here Tamie..... a gorgeous CASE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So detailed Tamie - all that fussy cutting, so worth it though as it is an amazing CASE. Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card Tamie. Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Tamie. Love everything about it, especially all the special little details :)

    ReplyDelete