Sunday, 23 October 2016

You Got This #CTC010 #GDP062

Hi there, I have made a card today, it started out as an entry for Case This Card over at Jessie Holtons Blog.  The CASE is a card of KO Creations who won the #CTC009 last week.  
 So this time it is #CTC010 and I've used the pink flower and the background behind the flower as inspiration.
Then it evolved to Louise Sharp and her love of pink (she is such a beautiful lady, I caught up with her at Onstage again and she is just the cutest, she didn't recognize me and it made me giggle).  I wish there was a recording of her talk at convention years ago, I loved listening to her speak, she is so inspirational!  Then... because I was thinking about Louise I thought of the Global Design Project, because she is one of the designers and I saw that it would fit in perfectly with my card.  So this card is being entered in the #GDP062 also.
  
This is the card I came up with.  The flowers base colour is  Melon Mambo, It has been highlighted with Rose Red.  The Cardstock and Enamel Shapes are also Rose Red (& Basic Black).
The flower and the silver backing (silver heat embossed) stamp is from the You Got This Stamp set.  The sentiment and the little backing to the sentiment are from a new set to be released January 4 2017 called Sealed with Love.  The sentiment was stamped with Whisper White Craft Ink and Embossed with Melon Mambo Embossing Powder.  The edge of the sentiment I ran across the Versamark Pad and embossed with Silver Embossing Powder.

.
All supplies used in this card are available for purchase in my online store, the link for it is at the top of the page.
 
Thanks for taking the time to look at my post, I'd love if you left me a comment.  Until next time stay well and happy crafting. Tamie

4 comments:

  1. Love the contrast of the flower against the silver back ground Tamie. It really makes this card pop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite striking & lovely watercolouring! Thanks for entering Case This Card this week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the silver accent highlighting the beautiful coloured flower. Agree - Louise is truly inspirational. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply gorgeous Tamie- just like you! My heart melted and I got goosebumps reading your lovely post. YOU are the inspiration! Oh man, I cannot believe I didn't recognise you at Onstage, I felt so rude. Giant hugs dear friend and thank you for thinking of me while you were making this card...my heart is full.
    Oh - and thanks for playing along to the GDP this week to. xoxo

    ReplyDelete